March 26, 2009

OMG.


For the first time in my life, I have blanked out on a test.
I'm not talking about when you just don't know the material or when you didn't understand something. Today, in chemistry I was the first to turn in my homework packet, and then I went to study my notes for some last minute cramming. :3 Mr. Dyson gave the quiz out and I completed the vast majority of it, but I just forgot how to do number 7. Lucky number seven my ass. >:/ I spent a good ten minutes just staring at that one because I skipped it for last. I at least tried to attempt it, but then I got confused with what formula I was supposed to use and I got a really big number for an answer. So I tried to use a different formula, but then it turned out to be the completely wrong formula so I erased that, too. I ended up just drawing a face to answer the question. It was the most horrid feeling in the world. D: Now I know why people study.

On another note, I was ineligible for red belt skills testing today. I needed two stripes, but sadly I only had one from Stick Form so I couldn't test. Taejung and Carlo excluded me from their skills party. ;[ Now, I have to earn either my attendance stripe or Hwa-rang stripe first- and they've already passed Hwa-rang so I'll have to do that by myself. And then, when I'm finally eligible, I'll have to do my skills test alone. And then I'll probably fail it because I tend to work off Carlo's example. Aww, damn. And I wanted to get my red belt this year so badly. ;~;

I logged into my blogger today and I read this comment:

I thought it was the randomest thing ever, but I also thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Hey guys, I became blogging friends with a Cambodian! (: She called my blog cute and cool, and in a later comment she called my use of Khmer in my about me cute too. LOL. I feel so awesome. Like, how cool is it to get traffic from people on the other side of the world? It's pretty exciting, to say the least. Even though I pretty much copied and pasted my Khmer from a translator. I hope it makes at least a little sense. ^////^

Gosh, I'm starting to use some of the more nonmainstream smileys, arent I?

And, I love Leyris Keilani Navidad Castillo to the max!♥ I just had to throw that out there.~

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heidi,

    OMG! I feel awesome too when I see this post! And ur writing is so nice to read. Isn't it great to know about someone else from different countries? I think it is!

    If u don't know what u've written down about ur profile, or forget it, I'll tell u it's pretty funny that I could even laugh after I read that.

    Well, u said something like, "How do u do? My name is Heidi! I like iced-coffee. Have a nice day. I love you!"

    In fact, it's adorable and so are u, [even u just copied and pasted. Lol]

    With love,
    Nathary

    ReplyDelete