April 1, 2009

Don't mind me, I'm just weak in the knees- because you have that effect on me.

Is there anything love cannot conquer?

For I, in all my meekness, believe I could kick over a good-sized tree because I just have so much adrenaline pumping- just because I'm so happy about feeling loved like this. My "I love you"s are no longer being denied, but are now actually being returned. And I'm the only one this applies to, because I'm that special. Yes, I believe in being loved with burning passions. ;) All of this completely offsets the bleak mindset I had for most of my day.

I remember one time during English in my freshman year, the student teacher told us to make a list of the different types of love. Friendship, romantic, natural, agape, and love for material items are the ones that I remember. Maybe because I'm guilty of all of them, right?

1 comment:

  1. Love makes the world goes round! I think we don't have to choose, whether to love or to be loved, just do it! And love goes to the heart, not to the brain. Therefore, it's always okay, when you have a big heart already, right?

    So open up your heart,
    accept it and then share it!

    ReplyDelete