March 31, 2009

Tour jackets! Pt. II

Best friend Mark has Concert Strings sixth period, and he said that the jacket guy came by to pick up the order forms. Hopefully, he hasn't picked up the ones for Chamber yet because no one's paid. I got a bunch of people suggesting that I put "Leyris Keilani Navidad Castillo" on my tour jacket, and I like that idea. Except, she'd probably flip out about it. >;D Um, so I guess I'm going with the whole "I ♥ Piplup!" deal. Oh well, at least it's true. ;P And at least it's not something too crazy, because Mark put "THE REAL GWEN STEFANI" on his. x] OOPS. He's gonna look at that next year and shake his head at himself, silly goose. Which is why I decided against the whole Cambodian thing for my jacket, because I'll laugh at my sophomore stupidity and never wear it. :T

And to expound on my previous blog, I have to say that I fucking love foreign products. YOU KNOW IT! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment