March 31, 2009

My life just got 1,000,000 times cooler now.

I got home, and my mom was surprises me with a plastic full of Japanese junk food straight from that kick-ass country itself! ^-^ Gawrsh, she has some pretty cool friends. These products include: cream biscuits, Meiji milk chocolate, these Pocky-type things that aren't really Pocky, and strawberry "fizzy" fruit chews. Her friend also gave some weird packets that look like those packages of sinigang powder that are supposed to be an instant meal. :T Doesn't sound too appealing but the picture on the front does look tasty. I don't think I can handle waiting for dinner at this rate. ;9
-- Wait, wait, wait. My mom's other friend is over here right now and she gave me this spiffy little purse thing. It's cute and it's in good shape, but she she said she didn't want it because "it's too girly" for her. SCORE!

Anyway, I haz stuffs to do. I'll probably find something to blog about later. I'll just add it to this entry. :/

edit//: This instant meal thing is fucking delicious and I couldn't restrain myself from those strawberry fruit chews. They're DAMN good. :D I'm saving the chocolate for tomorrow at lunch so Lani can have some too. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment