March 30, 2009

Tour jackets!

We finally have a t-shirt/ jacket design for our Anaheim tour jackets! It's a really cute lion holding an eight note and a simplified castle in the background, with "SDSCPA ANAHEIM TOUR 08-09" in a little cloud. I'm a sucker for cute things. (: The only problem is the embroidery; I'm not sure on what I want to put on my jacket. Like, it's probably going to be my o n l y tour jacket and I want it to be something superbly, mind-blowingly freaking awesomesauce. And I want your help.
  • heidi hxc
  • I'm Cambodian!
  • I ♥ Piplup!
  • heidi wuvs Piplup
  • heidi is a BAMF ( Bad Ass Mother Fucker!)
  • Pandas! Pandas!
  • heidi, oh yeah! (:

Decisions, decisions. I have until Friday to make a choice. Help me out, yeah? ;D

2 comments:

  1. I like heidi is a BAMF.
    I requested for mine to say Rockaela is Feirce ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, all are so hmmm , how to put them to words? But i think I'm Cambodian is nice (kinda too nationalist?) Ok, i will go for "I'm Cambodian" slogan :)

    ReplyDelete