April 8, 2009

Wow, my first adventure in a long time.

I finally did something productive with my break, geez. Had orchestra rehearsal today, and it was somewhat productive. Most of my section was missing though, but Jem and Reshil showed up eventually. :T My mom took my brother and sister to Chuck E. Cheese's, and I couldn't go because I chose to go to the rehearsal anyway. Even though I'm sure we sound better, I still don't think we sound all that good. And tour is in 9 days!

Mark and Lani kept calling me during the rehearsal, so I called Lani back and never got back to Mark. xP She said that she was going to walk to my house to give Piplup back. But I wasn't home yet, and I offered to give her the code to my garage even though I knew she probably would either forget it or just not use it. She didn't want to know it, oh well. Instead, she decided to walk the long way to my house while she waited for me to get home.

So I was home eventually, in my open garage looking for food in my other fridge, and my mom was yelling at me to get some yogurt or something, when Lani walks in. It was awkward, because she said hi, handed Piplup to me, said hi to my mom, and then turned to leave. My mom offered her a ride, which she declined, and then I walked out and told my mom that I was going to walk her back. I didn't ask for permission, I just went and she was okay with it. OH YEAH, I'm gaining some independence. Kaisser and Xyza came too though, because my mom wanted someone to walk back with me. So much for independence, right? xP

It took Lani 15 minutes to reach my house, but it took the four of us 25 minutes to get her back there. x) She climbed on her roof, even though I was opposed to the idea, and then started yelling at her dog, Skoobie. Xyza and Kaisser started throwing rocks at him and climbing over her fence to torture him. I couldn't even see over that fence and I had no idea of what was going on! ;~; All of them went over the fence at some point, except me. So Lani was like, "If you love me then you'd jump this fence. If you don't, I'll go kill myself." So I did jump the fence, and just kinda stood around. At first Skoobie was on the other side of her backyard just staring at me. But then, all of a sudden he starts running towards me and I freak out- a shriek and everything! I discovered that I can HELLA jump fences. Lolz. >;) Then Lani opened her front door and I asked her for chalk to write on her driveway. After searching for a while, I found a single stick of yellow chalk and I used it to write "5562~ Have fun! (:" on her driveway. They tortured her dog a bit more, and then we left to walk up the monstrous hill. D: At least I can say that I exercised over break. (:

I shouldn't be on here. I have APWH shit to do. Farewellz~

No comments:

Post a Comment