April 7, 2009

-3.25? I'm going blind!

Vera Wang 48
My eyesight is getting worse! D:

I went to the NEx optical to order some new glasses. At first, my mom was telling me that I had to keep my old frames with the new lenses because it's cheaper. So, when we get there I hand her my old frames and walk over to the displays anyway. I found a bunch of really cute glasses, including the above pair by Vera Wang, but they were all at least $100. >x3 I was in love with that specific design, too! They looked hella good on me. ;) I did find a pair that was only $40, and my mom ended up buying it because it wasn't too expensive, compared to my last pair that was priced at $149.99. She also bought me a new contact lens case, so I won't have to use the cheap plastic ones that come free with the rewetting drops. (:

My colored contact samples came in yesterday. I hated them; sample contacts always suck ass because they're so difficult to put in and they sting like a bitch. >xO The amethyst wasn't pretty at all in my eyes, which ended up just turning gray with them in. Honey was weird looking, because it was really close to my skin tone and had the slightest tint of orange. Orange eyes?! Nope, not for me. I decided on green, recommended by my mom, my dad, my sister, and the eye care technician from my eye appointment. They're not an overpowering green, but it is pretty dark. Kind of like this. But not really, because you'd have to see it in real life. It's not even obvious indoors, which I like. So I'm going to be walking around with green eyes for about a year. A green-eyed Asian, kekeke. ;D

I'm on my last pair of contacts right now. I only have one left in the box. ONE CONTACT, not one pair. A pair is supposed to last you about a month, and I've been wearing this one since the last day of February. They're only going to last me for this week, and my new contacts won't be coming in for another 7-10 days! D: I don't want to have to wear glasses during tour. OH NOEZ!
Heidi+glasses=not cute

Unless you have that kind of fetish, BAHAHA. >xD

No comments:

Post a Comment