April 3, 2009

SPRING BREAK 2009!~

Oh yeah, it's finally come around!

Finally, I learned how to play Snaps. x) Took me a while, but I know how to play now. Celine still doesn't get it, and I think it's the funniest thing in world because she'll be guessing random people and she's mostly wrong. In Spanish, Anna screamed "HEIDI STOP MOVING!" Haha. I kept looking at her for a reason why I should stop moving, and it took me a good five minutes to figure out that she was drawing me. x3 I find it really sad that me and Celine didn't finish coloring our maps in APWH today. I mean, COME ON! How hard is it to color a bunch of maps the exact same way as the illustration in the book?? ;P We played Mao at lunch, with my set of "asshole rules." >:) It was so funny, especially when I would play an Ace and we would skip Lani. Yet she still would play a card when it was her turn so it was freaking impossible for her win. Loser~ She shouldn't have sat next to me. xD And I can't believe no one except Shelton figured out the "HULKSMASH!" rule! It wasn't even that hard, I thought it was pretty obvious. There were waaaay more rules in my head, but I couldn't really keep track of all of them so I had to cut back and keep the ones I thought would help me win. I still didn't win- Anna did. Oh well. It was on the last game anyway, so she couldn't enforce any new rules. We finished up some NBB testing today in MA, and Chamber was spent on one movement in "Holberg's Suite." That was pretty much my school day. :3

After school I had to go pay for my tour jacket because I didn't do it at lunch. And then my mom came with my tour packet stuff and then I had to turn that in, too. Last night we had an argument about me being irresponsible/ "wild" when I'm around my friends/ a typical teenage girl, and she was strongly in favor of me being chaperoned while on tour because she was damn positive that I was going to sneak into Mark or some other guy's hotel room to go do it. Dx Eww, NO. I had a bunch of counter arguments to refute her points, but she was being so stubborn and she just said that she'd get my dad to look over everything. I think she was sure my dad would be against it too, but I looked at the paper today and my dad checked the box for "I do not want my child to be chaperoned." O_O Whoa, I wasn't expecting that. I talked to him and he said that it was because he trusts me and my taste in friends. Except, he's only said that about Mark and Lani, and he's only barely aware of Kim and Erika. But he loves Lani and he's talked to Mark before over the phone. He likes my friends; he calls them "good kids like me." :D I'm so happy I don't need a chaperone! ^-^

I'm not sure how I'm going to spend Spring Break. I noticed that I'm frequently making lists on this blog, so bear with me as I make another one to organize myself.

This weekend:
No plans. I'll probably just end up having to go to the mall with my brother and sister. As for Sunday, I think I have to go to church. :/

This Monday-Friday:
7:30AM| Wake up, get ready for another day.
8:00AM| Breakfast and early morning chores
9:00AM| Videogame of some sort...
  1. Monday: Tales of Symphonia 2
  2. Tuesday: Kingdom Hearts
  3. Wednesday: Kingdom Hearts 2
  4. Thursday: FFVII Dirge of Cerberus
  5. Friday: FFX
  6. (Saturday: FFX-2 or FFXII, but only if I'm desperate for something to do)
2:45PM| EAT!
3:00PM| Computer for homework and entertainment (:
8:00PM| EAT!
8:15PM| Pop in a Disney Movie
10:30PM| Shower and bedtime ritual
11:30PM| Continue reading Wuthering Heights
12:15AM| Quit reading; either play another video game or work on writing something amazing for Lani's letter
... Rinse and repeat

Next weekend:
Speed through housework, rush to go buy toiletries and other things for tour, a little packing, church, eat out at some restaurant.

And then we go back to school. UGH, I wish I was still a freshman; I don't wanna become a junior anytime soon.D;[

1 comment: